Transfer from Foreign Institutions

Credit may be granted for coursework completed at a foreign college or university based upon evaluation by a credentialing service who determines equivalency to United States college credits.  When requesting an evaluation from the service, students should specify they want a “course-by-course” evaluation and request that an official transcript be sent to the FCC Registration and Records Center.

FCC strongly recommends choosing this credentialing services: If a student has already had an evaluation completed by another credentialing service, they should call 301-846-2595 to see if it can be accepted at FCC.


Beverly Grubbs
Transfer Coordinator

Melissa Ensminger
Transfer Evaluator
Online Classes Summer 2017
Dual Enrollment
Career Coach
ROAR New Student Orientation
Subscribe to our Newsletter