MyFCC Email Project Completed
During the week of August 8th, FCC migrated student accounts from the legacy MyFCC system into Outlook. This migration affected student access to all FCC systems, including MyFCC, PeopleSoft, and Blackboard. Students may need to revert to their default password in order to log in. The default password will be the first two letters of the last name plus the last five digits of the student ID. Students are also encouraged to reset or change their own passwords at https://password.frederick.edu
Project Status Updates
8/14/15 at 7:00pm
- We have officially reached the end of the migration period. If you are still missing your old email, that means the migration for your mailbox did not complete successfully. Please use this form
to submit a request to re-migrate your mailbox.
8/12/15 at 7:00am
- We are still working through the migration process. We have a majority of the email migrated now, but many students are still waiting for their email. We continue to ask for your patience. If you have an immediate need, please contact the IT Service Desk and we will be able to assist.
8/10/15 at 7:00am
- You are probably still missing your old email. The email migration remains extremely slow. We ask that you be patient as we work through the migration issues. Please only contact the IT ServiceDesk if you have a critical need to retrieve your old email and we'll do our best to accommodate your request.
8/9/15 at 4:00pm
- The email migration is progressing much slower than anticipated. Email from the legacy MyFCC email system will not be fully migrated by Monday as planned. FCC is working with Microsoft to resolve the migration delays. In the meantime, all new email will be delivered normally. If you have a critical need
for your legacy email starting on Monday, please contact the IT Service Desk using this form
. Will we attempt to retrieve either all of your legacy email or the particular email you need as soon as we possibly can.
8/9/15 at 7:00am
- The new student email system is now operational. However, we are at the very early stages of the migration. Any new email will be delivered into the Outlook system, but email from the old MyFCC system is just beginning the migration process. It will take all day (if not longer) for the old email to migrate into Outlook.
8/9/15 at 12:20am
- FCC is now disabling the legacy MyFCC student accounts. All key systems, including PeopleSoft and Blackboard, are now using the new student accounts and new student passwords. The default password will be the first two letters of the last name plus the last five digits of the student ID. NOTE: Student email is not functional at this time.
8/8/15 at 11:00pm
- FCC has begun the process of creating new student accounts. However, for now you should still be able to log in using your old MyFCC account.