Welcome to Frederick Community College!
FCC is a great place to help you achieve your educational and career goals. Our friendly staff will answer your questions and guide you through every step of the enrollment process – from filling out your application
, to applying for financial aid
, to registering
for your classes.
Whether your goal is to get your degree, earn credits that transfer to a four-year university, advance your career, or explore learning for enjoyment or hobby, FCC can help you accomplish your goal.
Come in person to meet with an Admissions Representative or you can use Career Coach online now to assess your interests and browse local information on wages, employment, and job postings.
View Registration Dates and Deadlines here.
Benefits of Frederick Community College include:
- Open admission policy allowing everyone the opportunity to pursue a higher education.
- Affordability - lower tuition rate that can save you thousands of dollars toward earning your four-year degree.
- Smaller class sizes that allow for more personalized instruction.
- Qualified professors who are well-trained in their academic area of expertise.
- A Diverse student body and inclusiveness in conversations and activities in and outside of the classroom.
- A flexible schedule that provides both day and night courses if you have family commitments and/or must work full time during your college experience.
- The ability to transfer credits to another institution if additional education is desired – with transfer agreements between multiple universities.
High School & Community Visits
Each fall and spring our staff visits juniors and seniors in local public and private high schools. These visits give you an opportunity to ask questions and learn first-hand why FCC should be your first choice after high school.
We're coming to see you! FCC staff will be visiting area high schools on the following dates/times:
Linganore High School