Incoming Transfer Students

Visiting/Transient Students

If you want to take a class at FCC on your winter or summer break to transfer back to your four year college or university, please follow these steps:

  1. If you are a first-time student, you will need to apply to the college.  If you were an Open Campus student or haven’t attended FCC in the past two years, you will need to fill out the same application.  Your admission letter and ID number will be mailed to your permanent address.
  2. Obtain a “Permission to Enroll” form from your home college’s Registrar’s office(or, in some cases, your academic advisor) or an unofficial transcript showing you meet the pre-requisites for the course you wish to take.
  3. You can register in one of three ways:
  4. Send an email to emailadvising  Include your FCC ID number and PDF copies of your permission to enroll and/or unofficial transcripts.  The advisor will help you through the registration process.
  5. Register online using our PeopleSoft system IF the required pre-requisite has been stored in the system.  This happens when we have evaluated your official transcript, which means you would need to send that, wait 2-3 weeks for the evaluation, and then register online.
  6. Register in person with your Permission to Enroll form and/or your unofficial transcripts showing you meet the pre-requisites for the course you wish to take.
After you have completed your course, make sure you request an official FCC transcript to be sent back to your home institution so you may receive credit


Bev Grubbs

Sandy Rajaski