COVID-19 Vaccination Site Information
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Information
Appointments required for vaccination. - No walk-ins.
The following Clinics have been RESCHEDULED:
Appointment times will stay the same.
- Friday’s (2/19) clinic at Scott Key Center is moved to WEDNESDAY (2/24) at Frederick Community College.
- Friday’s (2/19) clinic at Butterfly Ridge Elementary School is moved to WEDNESDAY (2/24) at Frederick Community College.
- Saturday’s (2/20) clinic at Frederick Community College is moved to FRIDAY (2/26), same location.
- Sunday’s (2/21) clinic at Frederick Community College is moved to SATURDAY (2/27), same location.
The FCC Athletics Center serves as host facility for the COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic, operated by the Frederick County Health Department (FCHD).
Please visit health.frederickcountymd.gov for all questions about COVID-19, vaccinations, or for more information.
Important: You must have an appointment to receive a vaccination at the FCC Main Campus. There are no walk-up vaccinations. Parking is free and abundant. If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your appointment time. There is no waiting space at the vaccination site.
Directions & Parking
Main Campus Address: 7932 Opossumtown Pike, Frederick, MD 21701
Google Maps Directions - https://goo.gl/maps/d74coz7tE8JExLc2A
- Enter the Frederick Community College campus at the North Entrance on Opossumtown Pike. This entrance is directly across the street from the entrance to Monocacy Middle School.
- As you enter the campus, you will pass tennis courts on your left. Follow signage directing you to park.
- General Public: Parking Lots 7 and 8.
- ADA/Staff/Volunteers: Park directly behind Athletics Center (Building D) – turn left immediately after the tennis courts.
- Parking is free.
- Follow signage to enter the Athletics Center (Building D) from the parking lot.
The Frederick County Sheriff's Department will be on campus during clinic operations to assist with vehicular and foot traffic and is coordinating with FCC's Security team.
Vaccine Interest Form
If you are interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, please complete this form: Frederick County COVID-19 Vaccine Interest Form. Completing this form does NOT register you to get the vaccine.
Frederick County Health Department (FCHD) will contact people who have submitted interest forms as they move to different priority groups for vaccination. When you are contacted by FCHD, you will need to register for your appointment online. FCHD will provide further instructions.