A single day makes a big impact.


 

Thanks to all who supported us on #GivingTuesday, the global day of giving. With generous gifts from Frederick Community College (FCC) friends, faculty, staff, students and alumni supporters, we surpassed our $25,000 goal, raising $25,100. All gifts will empower FCC students to pursue educational goals and transform lives. Your investment in education means so much to our students, their families, and our community. A special thanks to the Ausherman Family Foundation, who generously provided a $10,000 matching grant for the FCC Student Success Fund to double the impact.

If you did not have the chance to give, it’s never too late!

 

Your gift makes a difference! When you give, 95% goes directly toward the student scholarship or program fund you choose. The remaining 5% goes to the administration of these programs through the Frederick Community College Foundation, Inc. Frederick Community College Foundation, Inc. is a 501c3 organization. Your gift is tax deductible as a charitable donation subject to IRS regulations. For more information, visit frederick.edu/foundation.