Counseling & Advising
The Counseling & Advising (C&A) Office is here to serve students throughout their college experience, from new students who are just beginning at FCC to soon-to-be graduates who will be completing their programs of study. We strive to empower all students to achieve their personal, academic, and career goals by providing tools and resources to encourage self-directed learning. Our office offers innovative, student-centered programs and services to meet the diverse and ever-changing needs of the community.
Advisors help you:
- Identify short- and long-term career and academic goals
- Develop an individualized plan to reach your goals
- Connect to college resources and services to support your success
- Transition into your college experience and resolve problems or issues
- Prepare for transfer to a four-year college or entry into a career field