The Admissions Office is here to answer any questions about the enrollment process, testing, programs of study, college costs and connecting you to other available services that can assist you at FCC.
Each fall and spring our staff visits juniors and seniors in local public and private high schools. These visits give you an opportunity to ask questions and learn first-hand why FCC should be your first choice after high school. At FCC you will:
- Save thousands of dollars in tuition and fees;
- Enjoy small class sizes--your instructor will actually know your name;
- Transfer to a four-year college or university;
- Learn from outstanding and accomplished faculty;
- Stay close to home and take classes with new friends and old;
- Choose from dozens of great academic programs including a rigorous Honors College;
- Enjoy an active student life and clubs, and a vibrant athletics program.
For more information about FCC, check out the Admissions Viewbook.
Upcoming Visits - Check back in the fall to see updated visit dates.
Give Yourself Credit
You may have already earned college credit! If you have taken any of the FCPS courses listed or if you have any of these AP scores, you have earned college credit. Click here to see the possible credits you may have earned.
You may already be exempt from placement testing based on your high school transcript. Please visit the Testing Guide to see if you qualify for any exemptions. If you qualify for any of these please send official or unofficial documents to [email protected] for review.