Password Self-Service System for Students and Employees
For all Microsoft Outlook email, PeopleSoft, and Blackboard user accounts
Important note before proceeding:
When prompted to enter a User ID with the links below, the format must be entered as follows: W+FCC Student ID, followed by @myfcc.frederick.edu. (ex. W1234567@myfcc.frederick.edu)
Expand the Help section below if you don’t know your FCC Student ID number.
Your User ID is your FCC network account name followed by @frederick.edu. (ex. email@example.com)
All employees must self-register before using either of the options below. Click HERE to complete the employee registration.
Ready to set or reset your password? Please choose from the options below:
- Click HERE. to verify your identity and set a new password.
- Click HERE to change your password, if you know your current password.
Keep your password secure. Your new password must meet the following requirements:
- Password is case sensitive.
- Must be at least 12 characters long.
- Must not include any of the following values: password test.
- Must not include part of your name or username.
- Must not include a common word or commonly used sequence of characters.
- Must have at least three types of the following characters:
- Uppercase (A-Z)
- Lowercase (a-z)
- Number (0-9)
- Symbol (!, #, $, etc.)
- How can I find my seven digit FCC Student ID number?
- Student Photo ID includes your student ID at the bottom of the card under your picture
- Printed copy of your student bill or class schedule will include your student ID
- The welcome letter/email, that degree seeking students receive, includes your student ID
- For students that registered for non-credit classes through our Lumens application:
- Go to www.frederick.edu/quickenroll. Click Login/Create Account. Sign in using your Lumens login information. Click Menu on the left side of the screen, then click My Profile. Scroll down the Student Profile Review page to see your PeopleSoft (student ID) and your MyFCC Email address.
- If you are unable to locate your student ID using the information above you can contact the Registration and Records Office at 301-846-2431. If you prefer to see them in person, they are located in the Student Center building (H106)
- What if the identity verification methods don’t list my current cell phone number or alternate email address?
- Please contact the Registration and Records Office at 301-846-2431 and they will be able to update your information after verifying your identity. The process to sync these changes to the self-service password reset application can take 30 minutes or more so please be patient after initiating a cell number or email address change.
- Account locked out: If you got locked out due to too many unsuccessful login attempts, wait 15 minutes and then try again.
- Password expiration: Employee password expire every 90 days. Student password expires every 180 days.