Password Self-Service System for Students and Employees
For all Microsoft Outlook email, PeopleSoft, and Blackboard user accounts
Account Set Up
All users must set up and activate an account to access the system
- If you know your password, go to Step 2. If you do not know your password, confirm your identity here to set up your account for the Password Self-Service System and obtain a temporary password.
- Visit mypasswordregistration to activate your account.
- To complete activation, follow the on-screen prompts here to generate a password that meets these requirements:
- 12 or more characters
- Includes upper and lowercase letter(s)
- Includes a number
- Includes a special character
- Login to your Microsoft Outlook email account with your username and password.
- Students: Student accounts use the FCC Student ID with myFCC email address in this format: w1234567. example: W1234567@myfcc.frederick.edu
- Employees: Employee accounts use FCC email addresses. example: Jdoe@frederick.edu
- Select the gear icon on the top right corner of the screen, then select “Office 365 settings”.
- Select “Password – Change your password”.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
For established accounts, click here to recover your account.
- Sign up Tips: Sign-up for the Password Self-Service System only needs to be completed once. Students must use the FCC Student ID W1234567@myfcc.frederick.edu to sign in.
- Forgotten password: If you do not remember your password, select Account Recovery and follow the prompts to validate your access.
- Account locked out: If you got locked out due to too many unsuccessful login attempts, wait 15 minutes and then try again.
- Password expiration: Passwords expire every 90 days.