Navigate Student is a free mobile app and website designed to help you thrive at Frederick Community College (FCC). This mobile advisor will remind you of important dates and deadlines, prompt you to register for classes and pay your tuition, allow you to quickly connect to College resources, and makes scheduling appointments with advisors easier than ever.
Navigate Student is a tool that all FCC students will use to keep you on track all the way from new student orientation to graduation. The app is launching to a small pilot group of students in November 2021 and will become available to all FCC students in Spring 2022.
- To-Dos. Organize your tasks based on importance with To-Dos.
- Appointments. Make appointments with FCC advisors and support offices.
- Resources. Find and connect to campus offices, resources, and amenities.
- Messages. See messages sent directly from faculty and advisors.
- Class Schedule. View your course schedule at a glance.
- My Major. Explore majors and careers based on your interests and skills.
- Study Buddies. Connect with classmates who are interested in group study.
- Holds. Resolve holds on your account by receiving alerts and action steps.
- Settings. Setup notification settings so that you never miss a thing!
Access Navigate Student
Download Navigate Student from your mobile phone’s app store or access Navigate Online from a web browser. Use your FCC student ID email (example: [email protected]) and password to login.
Support & Feedback
Please use the following support resources for help using Navigate.
We welcome your feedback! You can share your experience with Navigate or offer suggestions by completing our feedback form.