FCC Testing Center
The FCC Testing Center provides professional assessment services designed to enhance student learning, promote academic success, and support the diverse educational goals of all Frederick County residents. Our department is committed to providing all of our students, faculty, and community members with exceptional customer service while maintaining a learning environment which supports academic integrity and rigor.
Testing Center: Code of Conduct
All test candidates and visitors are expected to follow the FCC Code of Student Conduct, which includes guidelines on Academic Integrity as well as the regulations established by the National College Testing Association.
Before Your Test
When taking an exam in the Testing Center it is important that you:
Students with Accommodations
- Relax and smile. Staying positive improves test results.
- Remember to eat, drink, and get plenty of sleep the day before your test. There is no food or drink allowed in the Testing Center.
- Bring photo identification (Some exams require two photo identifications.) A driver’s license, Military ID, Employee ID, Student ID, or US passport are examples of acceptable IDs.
- Bring all required exam materials.
- Follow our locker procedure; all belongings will be stored in a locker prior to testing.
- Turn your cell phone off before putting it in the locker.
- Know your Student ID number. (FCC students only)
- Know your instructor’s last name. (FCC students only)
- Make childcare arrangements before you test. Children are not allowed in the Testing Center. Leaving a child unsupervised is a violation of College procedure. Be advised that all College employees are required to call Security if they have reasonable suspicion that a child has been left unsupervised.
- Please call us if you have a question.
The Testing Center works closely with Services for Students with Disabilities
(SSD) to provide specialized services for students with ADA accommodations. If you need special testing accommodations, contact Services for Students with Disabilities at 301.846.2408.
Frederick Community College prohibits discrimination against any person on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, creed, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its activities, admissions, educational programs, and employment. Please speak with a Testing Center employee if you have a question about this notice.