Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I mail my invoices for goods delivered or services rendered to Frederick Community College?
- All invoices should be mailed to the following address:
Frederick Community College
Attn: Accounts Payable, Finance Dept.
7932 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick, MD 21702
- How many copies of each invoice are needed?
- Frederick Community College needs one copy of each invoice.
- How do we sign up to receive electronic payment of invoices?
- For ACH payments please register at here or call (301) 846-2443 for information.
- There are invoices that are "past due". Who should I contact?
- Contact the Accounts Payable Department at (301)846-2443
- Who should I contact for any other questions regarding my vendor account or invoices?
- Contact the Accounts Payable Department at (301) 846-2443.
- There is a change on the purchase order. Who should I contact?
- Contact the purchase order "requestor". That person is noted in the upper right hand box of the purchase order under buyer.
- What taxes is Frederick Community College exempt from?
- Generally Frederick Community College is exempt from Federal excise and Maryland Sales and Use Tax. A tax exempt certificate is available upon request from the Finance Department for puchases it makes directly (301) 846-2443.
- Where can we learn about solicitations from Frederick Community College?
- The College Post's formal solicitations on E-Maryland Marketplace Advantage. Vendors should visit emma.maryland.gov to register, there is no fee. In addition the College will post solicitations on the Frederick Community College Bid Board at www.frederick.edu/bidboard.