Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I mail my invoices for goods delivered or services rendered to Frederick Community College?
- All invoices should be mailed to the following address:
Frederick Community College
Attn: Accounts Payable, Finance Dept.
7932 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick, MD 21702
- How many copies of each invoice are needed?
- Frederick Community College needs one copy of each invoice.
- How do we sign up to receive electronic payment of invoices?
- For ACH payments please register at here or call (301) 846-2443 for information.
- There are invoices that are "past due". Who should I contact?
- Contact the Accounts Payable Department at (301)846-2443
- Who should I contact for any other questions regarding my vendor account or invoices?
- Contact the Accounts Payable Department at (301) 846-2443.
- There is a change on the purchase order. Who should I contact?
- Contact the purchase order "requestor". That person is noted in the upper right hand box of the purchase order under buyer.
- What taxes is Frederick Community College exempt from?
- Generally Frederick Community College is exempt from Federal excise and Maryland Sales and Use Tax. A tax exempt certificate is available upon request from the Finance Department for puchases it makes directly (301) 846-2443.
- Where can we learn about solicitations from Frederick Community College?
- The College Post's formal solicitations in the local newspaper and on E-Maryland Marketplace. Vendors should visit www.ebidmarketplace.com to register, there is no fee. In addition the College will post these solicitations on the Purchasing Website Bid Board. Look for the link on the home page of the department's website.