Drop Zone Payment Due Dates
Students who have not paid will be dropped from current class(es) on DROP ZONE dates.
CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT OPTIONS BY THE DUE DATE TO AVOID BEING DROPPED FROM YOUR CLASSES:
1. Students must pay in FULL (Partial payment will NOT save your seat!)
2. Sign up for the payment plan in PeopleSoft. (Payment plans not available for January Term.)
3. Students receiving financial aid must have enough anticipated financial aid posted to their PeopleSoft account.
• Students who are dropped from classes will be required to re-register. If originally selected courses are no longer available, students will need to select different classes.
• If the college is closed due to inclement weather on a payment due date, drops for non-payment will occur at 4:30pm the next day the college reopens.
SPRING DROP ZONE PAYMENT DUE DATES:
SPRING CLASSES START JANUARY 3, 2020
|If you register for classes between:
||Payment due by:
|November 4 - January 6
||January 6, 6:00pm
|January 7 - January 24
||January 24, 4:30pm
|After January 24th
||Day Prior to Session Start, 4:30 p.m.
Students will be notified of any dropped classes for non-payment via an email to their “myfcc” email account, where students will receive an updated PDF copy of their revised class schedule.
For additional information, contact Student Accounts at 301.846.2456 or email questions to Student Accounts