Registration & Records serves students, faculty, and staff by performing a wide range of functions relating to student records and academic administration. The Registrar ensures the integrity, accuracy, and security of all academic records of current and former students.
Information and forms for services related to enrollment, records, transcripts, and commencement are available here; many can be completed online.
Need Help with Registration?
- If you are having issues logging in to PeopleSoft, please click here.
- If you are a brand new student and need to meet with an advisor to pick out classes, please click here to make an appointment.
- If you are a current or transfer student and need to meet with an advisor to pick out classes, please click here to make an appointment.
If you find yourself needing help with:
- Navigating PeopleSoft to register for your classes
- Updating your record (change of address, name, email, phone)
- Updating/Changing your residency/tuition status
- Graduation questions
- Enrollment Verification requests
- Transferring to FCC
Please see the Frequently Asked Questions section below as it contains answers to many commonly asked questions. The Registration Forms page contains forms related to registration. If you do not find what you are looking for you can reach out to the registration office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.