Registration & Records
FCC summer/fall classes will be delivered primarily online to maintain public safety. Face to face instruction and student interactions will only be conducted when it is necessary, required, and feasible to do so in a safe environment. Please visit the remote learning page
for detailed information. College services will be delivered remotely until further notice.
Students and non-essential personnel should not be on the main campus or the Monroe Center. Students and employees should monitor their College email and the FCC COVID-19 webpage
for updates about the FCC response to coronavirus. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 301.846.2469
For registration assistance during this time, contact email@example.com
Registration & Records serves students, faculty, and staff by performing a wide range of functions relating to student records and academic administration. The Registrar ensures the integrity, accuracy, and security of all academic records of current and former students.
Information and forms for services related to enrollment, records, transcripts, and commencement are available here; many can be completed online.
Registration & Records is located within the Enrollment Center, located on the first floor of Jefferson Hall, J-101.
Need Help with Registration?
- If you are having issues logging in to PeopleSoft, please click here
- If you are a brand new student and need to meet with an advisor to pick out classes, please click here to make an appointment
- If you are a current or transfer student and need to meet with an advisor to pick out classes, please click here to make an appointment
If you find yourself needing help with:
- Navigating PeopleSoft to register for your classes
- Updating your record (change of address, name, email, phone)
- Updating/Changing your residency/tuition status
- Graduation questions
- Enrollment Verification requests
You can reach out to the Registration office via email at Registration and Records
Please allow at least one business day for a reply.