FOCUS2Career is an online career exploration platform that assists with choosing a major, exploring occupations, and making informed career decisions.
FCC students, alumni, and employees can access FOCUS2 using the instructions below.
Why Use Focus2Career?
- Be proactive in your career decision making to save time and money.
- Identify your skills, interests, values, personality, and leisure activities and find majors and careers that are a good fit.
- Choose a major, explore major programs of study, and learn about what you can do with your major.
- Research occupations and the education required for the field.
- Access FCC’s Focus2Career portal.
- Complete the registration form. Use the Access Code: cougar
- Make an appointment to discuss your results and action steps with a Career Advisor in Career Services. Career Services is located in Jefferson Hall, J-201, in the Counseling and Advising suite.
Jefferson Hall (J-200)
Email Transfer Services
Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(Thursdays: open until 6:00 p.m. in July, August, January)
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Transfer Counseling by appointment
Counseling & Advising Homepage