Men of Excellence is a program dedicated to the leadership development, transition, retention, and advancement of underrepresented male students of color in all aspects of their collegiate process.
Who Can Join?
Students who identify as men of color seeking additional support and connection to other students and faculty/staff of color.
- Opportunities to connect with your peers
- Personalized success coaching with a dedicated Student Success Programs staff member to provide academic, social, and emotional support
- Connection to on-campus and community resources
- Paired mentoring with an FCC employee
- Social and cultural enrichment activities
- Success skill workshops
Assistant Director of Student Success Programs
Coordinator of Men of Excellence and Women of Excellence programs
Annapolis Hall, A-108
Interested in Joining? Complete the Men of Excellence Interest Form!